Saturday 24 May 2008

my first entree

i start my blog on the day i got ditched.
dats y, i choose the title as looking for love.
i think i'm desperately looking for love right now, or I'm going crazy.

urgh!! this blog also testing my patient

I hate this guy so, much which i sayang so much before
Now think about it, whatever he told me before is a lie....
he's not handsome, not rich, not young, not cool
but I juz love him
now he's leaving me as he think it's the best??
it's the best for you only ok!!
you selfish, (&*&(*&*,(*@0 whatever....

how could he dont even want to see me for even the last time?
and thru phone only..??
who the hell he think he is?
I have been thinking of leaving him for a long time, but i cant accept that he say he want us to go separate way
no way!!! he dont have the right to do so, or else i think he's been using me all this while

urgh! this feeling sucks. i never knew this feeling as this is the first time beeing ditched.
this is even my first love....
really, i really need somebody now. this is a forbidden love so nobody knows
this is making me crazy....
God help me...

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...