Saturday 27 December 2008

When unfortunate thing happen....

I need early rest and the painkiller's not working. Yet this blog really pissed me off! Feel like I would like to remove the blog and move to another provider.
There's really unfortunate event took place today, and I officially make myself ugly today, on 27 Dec 08...
Yet, I was not all... They come in series... the doctor come in a bit late, there's no clinic open tomorrow, the hospital there is not fully equipped, and the earliest I can go to a clinic will be on Tuesday, 30 Dec 08. How I wish, there will be one tomorrow...I really don't wish to meet other people until I'm confident and comfortable, and it will only happen after 1 month.
How I wish I don't have to meet people in 1 month time!
Being in this condition, really open my eyes of who the real friend is. Who will be with you for fun and happy only and who will stick around when you need them the most...
I dont think that I will put a long and detail entry today as I am not able to stand anymore, but I will try to put
a detail entry tomorrow if I can... For myself... My face is swollen, and it is start to pain more and more now..
I wonder if thers's anything that causing such unfortunate thing to happen to me, but I dont know.
Being in such condition make me think of people who happen to be in fight, boxing, extreme sport... Don't they feel the pain? How about those born with ugly feature, or cacat... I wonder how they feel... I should be grateful shouldn't I?...

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...