Sunday 28 December 2008

The journey that turn sour

I know I said to post the details of the accident, but I'm not sure how...

Well, it was a planned holiday and we look forward for that. But, things just went wrong. How would we know right?

It was a very nice place. Lata Kinjang in Tapah, Perak. But the place is too slippery and dangerous...
We had fun, took few pictures until, my adventurous side get me into this...
I was thinking that I would like to go further at the place where some other people went. Very near to the waterfall. All the while, we just dipping at the safe pool very near to a shady tree.
But, there's some very big rock there which are very slippery....
We were there all the time, stepping on the rock so many times, but...
Suddenly there was a big lizard come around our resting place and one of my fren get scared, and me, not careful enough accidently sliped and my face go straight to the big rock......
Ah!... I am traumatized with the accident. I can still see the pieces of my teeth on the rock. And then I see it... One teeth actually fall on the rock also, and I can only imagine......
Then the blood start coming out. Alot!
I know it won't stop. I know it won't stop immediately. Coz I got my teeth in my palm...
I was thinking, how will I look. I know it is the front one.
OMG!
Ya Allah!
What happen to me..? How does this happen to me?
Why? Why the front teeth?
Why it has to come out..?
I want to go to hospital..
Pls, rush me to the hospital please!
Now! Immediately! I need to fix this!
Argh!!!....

Blood start pouring out like the waterfall in front of me, and I don't dare to think of how will I look. I'm totally panic.

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...