Monday 29 June 2009

No Regrets

I shouldn't have any regrets.

This what i told myself time after time.
Cause I've already think about my decision over and over again most of the time. Even though I have the tendency to act on impulse...

I bought myself a new handphone.
Sony Ericson W705
I like that phone, true!
But I trade in my precious beloved handphone for RM350 only!
On my!
Seeing my dianaE51 for the last time really break my heart.
The feeling that I will never ever see it again really hit me.
The feeling that I'll never ever gonna hold it in my palm again...
The weight i produce, and how it fit in my palm...
The nice color it has. All the feature it has...
My 4G micro SD memory card!
And I sell it for RM350 only!
The camera is still very good. It has a very clear, good sound...
I should be able to get a much better price for it.
Why do I go with my impulse to go immediately grab that offer?
That's not the best offer I can get!
I'm doing injustice to my beloved dianaE51.
How can I do that to you, and to myself...?

Good bye my dear...
I shouldn't have ANY regrets! SHOULDN'T!!
I'm being overreacted, I know, but.....
I think this is the feeling of losing something/someone important maybe...

Maybe I should start anew... the hell with all the sms from him before
I need to lost all that for me to move on maybe...
Maybe it's all for the better

But I still miss my dianaE51 dearly
can I just mourn for it...?

I took a picture of the last minutes I ever lay my eyes on it again, but I'm unable to upload it yet...
Life's full of sorrow, and regrets... and I wish I don't have too many....

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...