Monday 8 June 2009

After 1 year.....

after 1 year......

well, i don't really know what to write in this entry.
It was last week that i realize that it has been 1 year since I start this blog. Means that it has been 1 year since he ditched me. It has been 1 year since I feel so.... It all happen 1 year ago...
Sometimes I just wonder if I really miss him... But, recently I keep thinking of him. Wonder how he has been doing.
Sometimes I just don't care.
Whatever..

I think that I'm happier these days... Can be seen by my increasing weight. :)

I've been wanting the break-up long before that, but I just cannot accept that he's the one leaving me. Because all this while, he have kept telling me don't go..... &#!+

Whatever...

Break-up really do me good :)
I got to do thing which I'm unable to do before.
I got time for things I've never have time for before.
I don't have headache for the stupid relationship anymore.
All and all, I think I'm happy.

But to forgive him..... never....

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...