i believe that it's human nature to choose good over bad, beauty over ugly, clean over dirty... but I still can't figure out why are people so easily tempted to do bad / wrong thing even tho' we know it is wrong..?
This is applicable to me as weel.. actually, it's more to me than to anyone else. I can't figure out why do i still considering meeting someone I shouldn't?
ya Allah, help me...
protect me from doing something bad..
protect me from doing the wrong thing...
help me to find someone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1st July 2026
Hello there! I know it has been a while but I just have no time or place or my old consciousness about things and stuff around me. I just n...
-
It's a history that I am writing here again. I just hate it very very very much. Stupid Fizul. Why am I feeling like this? Then there...
-
I have been posting about running out of time for so many time this year. This one post by Serina saying that we are stressed because we a...
-
I really hate it here. With my heart. With every cell in my being. So I wish, i wish to just run and disappear. Just disappear. Just...
No comments:
Post a Comment