world cup final is tonite.
holland vs spain
i'll be rooting for spain all the way.
viva Espana!
********************************
leaving for thailand tomorow morning
actually it's this morning
i'm not ready and i find that there's too many things pending
the manufacturer also didn't carry out certain testing which i found they should have
i hope everything will be fine...
i hope so
thinking of thailand, i only can think of big summer hat, i don't know why :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1st July 2026
Hello there! I know it has been a while but I just have no time or place or my old consciousness about things and stuff around me. I just n...
-
I have been posting about running out of time for so many time this year. This one post by Serina saying that we are stressed because we a...
-
It's a history that I am writing here again. I just hate it very very very much. Stupid Fizul. Why am I feeling like this? Then there...
-
I really hate it here. With my heart. With every cell in my being. So I wish, i wish to just run and disappear. Just disappear. Just...
No comments:
Post a Comment