Saturday 29 January 2011

i promise myself, that i won't let anybody hurt me anymore...

first he
can't let me go. seems like. can't bring me to his life. yet, don't want to let me go and let me live another life...
he hurts me so much at one time, that i think nobody else is capable of doing
he is the only one ever able to do so.

second he
well, this is just recently.
he come to my life, and yet leave me confuse.
now i'm kinda missing him... and i am so confused.
what exactly he's thinking... what does he feel?
why does he keep contacting me before, but now suddenly missing.
he's truly is missing.

anyway, i promise myself, i wont let anybody hurt me anymore.
they won't matter to me anymore.
i won't care about them anymore.
i'll just live my life anyway i want.
somebody who don't care about me, really don't deserve me.


period.

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...