Tuesday 4 January 2011

welcome twenty eleven~

It maybe a little late (but not too late I hope) to wish a happy new year to all.

Well, for me, new year is just another day, similar issues, similar routine.. unless you will be taking a very drastic change in your life, just because it's a new year.... and I don't believe in new year resolution. I believe that we shall make amendment and improvement and aim and achievement by daily basis. There's no need to wait for the whole year to end for you to review your achievement. duh.

This year i start the day a little sorrow.. I am not sure why though.

Anyway, these are things which I would like to try in 2011.
~ to live and eat more healthily.
~ to get up earlier everyday and to reach work earlier. (then, I can leave earlier, I hope)
~ to gain more money, and to have better money management. I should save more. (I want to move out and live on my own as soon as possible right)
~ I almost give up on further study. I am thinking that I shall improve myself in another means, not only from direct course. Language, and account, and business, and communication skill is a good option.

Then... I don't understand why at 8.15am I am still sitting here in my room without even showered yet and typing into something not so important? I should really really manage my time well this year.


to be cont...

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...