Monday 24 October 2011

my confusion, your doing

this thing I wanna know.

I've accept that this is just a temporary
I've accept that this feeling is not mutual
I've accept that I might have thought wrongly
I've accept that you actually treat others the same way, maybe better
I've accept that I am not an important figure to you, and maybe you to me...

But..

Why do you have to seems to care to what I do?
Why do you have to seems to care to what I write?
Why do you have to seems to care to where I post my photo?
Why do you have to seems to care to how I live my life?
Why do you have to seems to care to what I eat?
Why do you have to seems to care to what I think?
Why do you have to seems to care to what I feel?
Why do you have to seems to care to where was I at certain time?

Why do seems to know as if you follow what I did?

Just stop all that and I'll be fine.
Cause I'm born to survive.
Cause I'm not born to make others suffer.
Cause I'm not born to depends on others.
Cause I'm born to make others smile.
all the people around me.

Even if it makes me cry...

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...