Friday 14 November 2014

New

Hello world.
It has been a while.
It's because I've been ranting on the other side of the world lately.
No, actually there's too many apps, too many social networking, too busy, and lots more. I lost track of my life.
So, what's new? I've been transferred to another section. Yeah. Mean no more auditing (that's fine) but no more travel too (omaigoshwhatamigonnado). I haven't figure that out yet. I also just bought a house for my self. Yes. The most expensive thing, property I even own (about to own). Yes it's not final yet. So, it is the most challenging thing I have to deal with at the moment. Other than the bossy boss who can't boss well. I am okay to leave him. More than okay, but I just don't know about future yet.
Work have been really craaaazzzyyyyyyyy lately, but I got to go to Italy, Germany and Austria for work so I think I was not bad. I just gonna miss that travel sooooo much.
I fall in love. Or maybe the idea of fall in love. I can't fall in love with somebody I don't know or I can't even remember face right? The idea to fall in love is kinda nice. But I have yet to find my Mr right. Maybe I'm still too scared. I just hope that life will be better after this, life will fall into places so I can find my Benedict Cumberbatch, or Joseph-Gordon Levitt or even George Clooney. I'm gonna learn some new language, most probably mba mandarin, French and Germany. I just fall in love with Guten morgen I think .

And I am planning to start a new blog. The real one. Maybe a really good one. To share and do thing I love. And I decide to write so writing a well known blog could help to promote.
I hope.

Life doesn't end when you ask them to stop. It will end when you stop trying.

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...