Monday 28 December 2015

new life

I conclude my working life today. I can't believe it actually. I really miss working already. I am not sure why but I miss my office.
It's not perfect, it don't pay very well, but I can't stop missing it. It's true though.
After 7 full years, I finally leave my work. It's depressing but it's fulfilling too.
I learn communicate. I got to travel a lot. I earn my enrich point so much. I got to go to Korea, China (many places), India, Indonesia, Japan, Italy, Austria, Germany, Thailand, Vietnam all in the name of work. I got to travel first class once in the name of work. I got to meet many people from many places, I learn a lot of new things in the name of work.
Anyway, there's a lot of thing which I can't wait to get rid of, to get better of, and many more. I loss sleep, I hate my superior, my colleague, my company, my job, my management, my pay. I see my youth leave me, wasted. I hate to be burdened with so many works and feel unappreciated, then blamed. I hate doing extra work but nobody actually appreciated. I am sad that my pay is so low i can't even buy a house. I hate that I began hating travel because I have been depressed. Yes, I get depression working in this company. I see no improvement, I see that I cannot grow anymore in the place I am. I am worried I'm gonna die alone. My health become so bad I keep getting sick. I get so exhausted I don't care about other things. I give up all hope, I give up motivation. I lost all interest, I lost all motivation, I lost purpose.
That's why I need to quit. I need to recharge. I need to find all the things which I lost. I need to refresh. I need to find all the good thing which lost being under this depression. I need to learn new things and feel useful again. I do love a lot of things, but I need to find a reason to love again because I've forgotten how.

p/s: rant initially written but not posted in 4th Sept 2015, so no I am not just conclude my working life today, and yes I quite miss working, and another yes studying is hard like. Really hard. Up all night doing assignment I feel I'm too old to do this.

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...