Tuesday 29 December 2015

Ignorance is a bliss..

So I had a second look into this saying today.

Ignorance is a bliss. It really is.
I really want to be happy in whatever I do and however I live.
Anyway  don't want to be an ignorant.

In an article I read today it says on 15 things you need to give up in order to be happy.

I do agree with most of it, except I just notice that the writer is asking us to just be an ignorant.

"Give up your resistance to change, Give up the luxury of criticism, Give up complaining, Give up on blame, Give up on being always right.."

Well they are innocent enough when you read it at first but I am just reading about the other topic on our minister asking us to work 2 jobs to be able to live comfortably in our environment.
I have to criticize and blame them for the price hike and their ignorance on middle income people like us. Those who want to live comfortably without sacrificing our need to be with family, friend, social needs, emotional need. 

I do notice how this writer ask us not to care so much for the things around us (else we will complaint too much ain't us? and complaining, and blaming. While we are complaining to the higher authority, we need to stand for our right shan't us? 
This will apply also if I decide to care for other issue in the world today. If I just ignore the climate issue for example, or refugee issue, and don't speak out, I will be more happy won't I?

I decide that I will not be an ignorant today, no matter how much I want to be happy. I will be a happy person who live happily helping people.
That's what I decide to do.

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...