Monday 28 December 2015

My master's journey

man... it's hard.

I has been 4 months and I haven't able to grasp yet about this reality. I am so lost and not sure what am I doing.
Others already submitted their thesis and here I am still struggling in writing the literature review. I didn't even remember (know) what is the literature review and how am I suppose to write it when I was first told to write my proposal.
It's so damn hard.

I am already late to submit, yet I am still not finish.

I want to do this but I just feel so damn hard at time.

Everybody else already start their review and where I am?
Here, and I wanna cry.

No, I don't want to cry. I am just exhausted. My neck pained, my back hurts, my hand tired, my eyes... just like zombie. If there's zombie apocalypse right now, they won't know I'm human. I may be able to escape. Heck, I may not know it's zombie apocalypse outside.

p/s: this is my first time writing about my master's journey. It may not be the last time.
p/s/s: damn it's hard to be and older student.

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...