Thursday 26 November 2020

Sometimes I feel like I just want to die

 I hope this blog will not emerge when I'm about to get my nobel prize one day. or when I decide that I shall be the Prime Minister or President or something.

I can't be more depressed that I already am, can I?

Remember when I was at the lowest point in my life? This ain't so much different either. I feel so hopeless, things like moving nowhere. I'm going nowhere. Sometimes I just want some human touch. I need to talk to people. At least some people who want to talk to me.

My family ignore me. Friend? Do I have any?

Sometimes I feel really lonely.

Sometimes I just want to meet new people sometimes I'm just too afraid.

Sometimes it's too painful.

Sometimes I crave human interaction. I need to feel needed. I want to be wanted. I want to be included.

People are mean.

I hate people.

26-Nov-2020.

p/s: I just confirm today that I didn't pay for my road tax since 18-Sept-2020.

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...