Tuesday 5 May 2020

Quick update - 5/5/2020

Well, it's has been a while since I post anything here. It's not like I don't have anything to write but I just found that I have many other channel to express it.

I kinda quit Facebook few years back because it gave me depression. Have Twitter, in fact I have two. Heck, no three actually. One which I created just to express my feeling and rant. I was in a very bad place back then. I still do, but I manage a little bit now.
I have one which I sign up at 2009, around the time I had my Facebook and blog. I still use it though but people know who I am there so I (accidentally) created another one using my official email where I sign using unknown name (to people who know me). I use this one more these days because anonymity, and I follow a lot of people who think they're smart and underestimate others. In other word, I follow a lot of Malaysian's tweetfamous and news channel.

A lot has been happening recently. The coronavirus, the change of government, langkah Sheraton and all, the drama of new Prime Minister, the lockdown or in our terms MCO (Movement Control Order). There's work from home, fasting alone (yeah that's not new), alone for Hari Raya (kinda sad, even though I don't really know if I really want to celebrate raya). Yeah all those sort of thing.

I found myself less sad these days when I don't go to work, but I find my motivation lacking.
I bought a lot of things during these MCO period but mostly just food. I plan to read more but I get distracted by Netflix.

The lack of motivation is real though. I even feel the lack of motivation in meeting new people. I keep trying to reach some friend but most of them totally abandoned me. Yeah, it hurts but the hell with them.

I am now writing at 2.22am on 5/5/2020. Wow, it's such a great time to write and to end. A lot of the thing I wrote above can be written later. ciao.

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...