Sunday 26 July 2009

bored...

it's such a boring day today.

i don't know what to do, and i don't know what to feel.

i'm hungry but i can't eat much.

i'm tired, but i can't sleep well also. this has to blamed on my neighbour. how could they be so inconsiderate. how can there be such people. i'm thinking of throwing some stone to their house, or yell from my room to tell then to shut up! and switch off the light!

i feel like a stalker... why?
seen the episode of ugly betty where she accidently met with henry, her first love? then, she began to follow him on facebook, try to find out where he is, and what he's doing. basically same with me, except this guy is not my ex. well, i probably have a little crush on him.

so, he's not interested, i got it. but... i dont know, he seems to have a little interest in me. but again, it maybe just on my mind.
what does it on him that i find attractive..? maybe cause he's young, and single.... hahahaha...
but nevermind, if he's not interested, it doesn't matter much to me, it'll just make it easier for me to face him. but he does make my heart beat a lil'.... bit faster you know.. :p
actually, he's into outdoor, he's not so bad looking, he's quite near to my hometown... which i think make it more alluring...

so, i decide to watch the korean series which i still havn't got time to finish yet. it's been quite sometimes, but i just can't find the time. boys over flower.... maybe later. cause now i got hooked up with faizal tahir. music always heal my soul. maybe i'll play some zee avi or lenka's song before bed time tonite.

oh, i forget to tell. i went to the office today, but i only manage to finish one report, which i'm not too sure if its ok also. hmm.. i hate being junior. no, i hate when i feel incompetent. and i don't know who to refer to. i hate asking. and i don't know where to refer to....
i still got another report which i'm supposed to finish by tomorrow morning, so it can be presented on tuesday evening.

i'll be on leave next week cause i need to send my mom for her doc's appointment. and i hate so much that i still havn't got my laptop. and i hate my friend..... for she's being too selfish.
i hate my boss, and i hate my group leader. and i hate mr x, for not returning my affection to him. come on, i just need someone to talk to, who knows the condition there.... :((

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...