Wednesday 8 July 2009

give me the rainbow, so i can feel some happiness


i don't know why, but feeling is not something i can easily explain

i don't know why, but i do feel useless at times

i don't know why, but dear i do miss you so bad sometimes. i believe i just miss your species

i don't know whether i'm lonely or not...

and i certainly don't know if i really need somebody besides myself

I wish I could have the rainbow, but can it bring me happiness?

I wish I have tonnes of money, but can money really buy everything?

I wish all my dreams will come true, that'll be nice

and I wish, I can turn back time, to undo all my mistake, and do the things I'm supposed to do...

but life has to go on........


(deep down my black heart, I wish he don't find happiness at all, cause I can't bring myself do something bad to him, but I also want him to suffer although I'm totally over him)

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...