Saturday, 14 January 2012
I wonder how can I let u know...
----- Forwarded message -----
From: "d.yanz1147@gmail.com" <d.yanz1147@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 14, 2012 07:28
Subject: I wonder how can I let u know...
To: <d.yanz1147.theunrestmind@gmail.com>
I wonder how can I let u know...
Di sini matahari lupa bersinar
Di sini bintang tak pernah jatuh, untuk beri sebarang hajat.
Di sini hujan selalu turun, tapi masih kemarau
Di sini aku belajar, erti hidup, maksud kasihan
Di sini aku belajar apa itu rasa, dan di sini juga lah aku buang rasa itu.
Di sini itu, hati aku...
Sent from my HTC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1st July 2026
Hello there! I know it has been a while but I just have no time or place or my old consciousness about things and stuff around me. I just n...
-
It's a history that I am writing here again. I just hate it very very very much. Stupid Fizul. Why am I feeling like this? Then there...
-
I have been posting about running out of time for so many time this year. This one post by Serina saying that we are stressed because we a...
-
I really hate it here. With my heart. With every cell in my being. So I wish, i wish to just run and disappear. Just disappear. Just...
No comments:
Post a Comment