Tuhan,
Aku tahu aku berdosa.
Aku tahu aku bukan hambaMu yg sangat patuh.
Aku tahu,
Dosaku ini besar.
Aku tahu,
Dosaku ini banyak..
Tapi tuhan,
Aku hambaMu yang lemah
Dan aku memohon ampunMu
Jika dia bukan diciptakan untukku ya Allah,
Jauh kan lah dia dari hatiku...
Biarkan dia bahagia..
-setulus hati setelah kesedaran hadir di hati-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1st July 2026
Hello there! I know it has been a while but I just have no time or place or my old consciousness about things and stuff around me. I just n...
-
It's a history that I am writing here again. I just hate it very very very much. Stupid Fizul. Why am I feeling like this? Then there...
-
I have been posting about running out of time for so many time this year. This one post by Serina saying that we are stressed because we a...
-
I really hate it here. With my heart. With every cell in my being. So I wish, i wish to just run and disappear. Just disappear. Just...
No comments:
Post a Comment