Dugaan itu dtg dlm pelbagai bentuk.
Ya Allah, kenapa bnyk sgt dugaanMu.
Jahat sangat ke aku?
(ditulis dgn bercucuran air mata yg x boleh di cover lagi)
Sent from my HTC
Friday, 13 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1st July 2026
Hello there! I know it has been a while but I just have no time or place or my old consciousness about things and stuff around me. I just n...
-
It's a history that I am writing here again. I just hate it very very very much. Stupid Fizul. Why am I feeling like this? Then there...
-
I have been posting about running out of time for so many time this year. This one post by Serina saying that we are stressed because we a...
-
I really hate it here. With my heart. With every cell in my being. So I wish, i wish to just run and disappear. Just disappear. Just...
No comments:
Post a Comment