I'm working at cafe in Pusanika, instead of a library.
I really hope that they don't give me ticket for parking at staff area. I can't pay any saman anymore.
I really wish somebody is just thinking about me at the moment, and send me some message. There's none.
I really don't have people who love me isn't it? I'm pathetic.
I can't concentrate on my project and I'm trying hard to read. Everything seems so boring so I decide to draw. Not very good, and I don't even have anybody in mind so it's just...
I hope I can really be happy again. If only I can take some medicine and be happy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1st July 2026
Hello there! I know it has been a while but I just have no time or place or my old consciousness about things and stuff around me. I just n...
-
It's a history that I am writing here again. I just hate it very very very much. Stupid Fizul. Why am I feeling like this? Then there...
-
So, today 13-Jan-2020, I am left with myself again. Nobody even ask me for lunch. Their talk doesn't include me at all. I know I don...
-
I really hate it here. With my heart. With every cell in my being. So I wish, i wish to just run and disappear. Just disappear. Just...
No comments:
Post a Comment