Friday 12 May 2017

I can't focus so I draw..

I'm working at cafe in Pusanika, instead of a library.
I really hope that they don't give me ticket for parking at staff area. I can't pay any saman anymore.

I really wish somebody is just thinking about me at the moment, and send me some message. There's none.
I really don't have people who love me isn't it? I'm pathetic.

I can't concentrate on my project and I'm trying hard to read. Everything seems so boring so I decide to draw. Not very good, and I don't even have anybody in mind so it's just...

I hope I can really be happy again. If only I can take some medicine and be happy again.

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...