Thursday 11 January 2018

I write..

I start writing blog because I wanted to practice my writing. I don't have formal learning about writing other than from school. I  did not have formal literature schooling other than high school. I don't even think that I can be a very good writer. Knowledgeable, witty and engaging.

I really wonder if I can be a good writer. I always prefer male writer when reading blogs, or books, or article. This make me wonder if I can a different writer than those writer I don't like. For me most of female writers like to put too much unnecessary details. A lot of female writer choose topics which don't interest me too. Too much love story. Too many details. Too much of happily ever after. I just hope that I don't end up doing the same mistake that I hate.

Another reason that I find might effect my writing, is that I am such a private person. I value privacy too much, or probably I just have low self-esteem.

I do hope I can be more committed in writing. I do feel like I shall write more important stuff. I also think that keeping journal is a very good way to express yourself. I still won't write about lifestyle or what to wear or anything like most of the female writer, I just hope that I can write more imformative stuff. I also hope that I can leave something useful to anybody who happen to read. That, is my life aim.

11.1.2018 - Shah Alam

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...