Saturday 25 August 2018

Proposal

I am thinking of a movie plot of what happen to me today.

I work in uniform these days. Except for Saturday, I normally just wear anything I like. So, today I wear skirt just because I want to go out later. I even think of meeting Ivan just because... I am supposed to go for a New York Skin Solution trial. So I just want to feel pretty some times. Even have my heels..

So, today happen to be the day I dare to wear something so pretty and I already see all the foreign worker get a bit excited. Lol. Who tell you to be so pretty in a place where no lady work. Today also I chat with Ivan after I send that photo in a dress. I send him a Hypnose perfume photo, and he tell me the smell is dangerous. Like Seductive. I dont tell him that's why I love it.

Anyway, Mas today trying to be funny, give tissue flower to the bangla guy who I know might like me and said that I give him that. Then call another time, and tell him I give this one too. You can see his excitement, he even make that yes! gesture. I feel so bad. It's embarrassing, and awkward... So, I went to toilet to wash my mug today, when I come out, I heard somebody calling me. I expect that, but I don't know how to react when the guy come in front of me, kneel down and present me a purple flowers, and said "Mam, I love you". Now, I probably shouldn't take his flower but I don't know how to react in that situation. Now I am in a bit awkward situation.

I have been telling Ivan all the story from my office. Even about the older guy, the creepy one. Now with this guy which I don't remember the name of. I am thinking of how to get out of this situation, and Mas suggest that I just tell them that I had a boyfriend. I even tell Mas I am going for a date later. Now I am thinking of where to find a boyfriend. An express one. Then it hit me, it can be Ivan, because he has been hitting on me for sometimes now. He told me he has affection for me, maybe lust, but never said he likes me. Anyway, last night he said I am seducing him. To be frank, I probably is. A little bit. Today, when I told him my Hypnose is finishing, he said it is good so that I don't have that when we meet. I told him I can use a different one, and save it for later, but he said I don't have to try so hard to seduce him. Just tell him and he'll be gladly make it happen.

Now it is a perfect storyline for a rom-com there. I can ask him to pretend to be my boyfreind to chase away creep from office, but in the end we fall in love. LOL. 
Normal but it can be done. If only he looks like the guy he used as profile photo in OKC, it will be perfect.

Well, who said you cannot be the main actor for your own life movie..

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...