Tuesday 18 September 2018

happiness

Tell me the secret to happiness...

I have been searching for you
I have travel far and wide
I went to a bustling road, I can't find you there
then I assume you are in somewhere quite,
but you aren't there either

I saw some people with a lot of gold
I assumed they found you,
so I follow....
but i don't
and I end up burning myself

I assume the simpler the people live,
the more happier they are
I tried....
I failed.

Where are you
How can I find you

Show me how you look like...

Is the the fireworks on new year?
Is it the quiet and dark night?
Is it the lots of food I can eat?
Is it the many places I can travel to?
Is it the many faces admiring me?

Where are you?

Tell me.

No comments:

May 2024

I am in a cafe but I am starving. This cafe used to be better. no so bad. i guess there's not so many people. but how come you are a cof...